What can we learn from people with poor financial skills and what strategies to implement minimalism to build wealth and go your own way. In this video I will discuss what we can learn and how we can apply this to a MGTOW lifestyle.
In this channel I will discuss all topics with a MGTOW lens applied, like it should be applied to life. I will focus on topics I have experience in and feel are important parts of my life that I hold dear to myself.
- Going Your Own Way
Follow me on Social Media
- What can we learn about those who live with less money?
- What lessons in wealth can we take from the poor?
- Its that YOU can live on less money, become more independent and build financial freedom
- Independence and freedom is the essence of MGTOW
- The essence is living below your means, and looking at how poor people live can help you learn where to cut back
- Some of the essences of minimalism resonate well with MGTOW
What can we lean:
- Health of your body is important – Lifestyle diseases do not discriminate, so look after your body – Get strong
- Be street smart on how to survive life very cheaply – Learn where true value lies and how to roll with people – Learn how to fight
- Know how to look after your stuff you own and fix it – When you buy stuff, buy good quality stuff that will last and can be repaired
- Strong ties with a good community – Good soft skills and a good network – Embrace the MGTOW and Red Pill brothers – Help spread the good word
- Don’t have to spend money keeping up with the Jones’s – Focus on building your wealth
- Be creative and learn to solve your own problems – Maybe start a business from it
- Financial discipline is the essence of financial freedom
- Minimalism is something I encourage a lot, not necessarily just living with nothing.
- But being able to distill your life to the most important things you care about and stepping away from consumerism
- Its important to have hobbies and interests and things in your life that give you happiness
- But it is important to balance this with choices and consequences
- Minimalism is an opportunity to do this, the ability to focus on what truely matters and ignore what does not