Us men can be happy to live an independent and free life, on our terms with exactly what we want, with minimal commitments. Why is this such an attractive prospect for us? Most of us men are pretty minimalistic, we like the things we like and tend not to buy into consumerism Minimalism, Men, Freedom and Going Your Own Way. Let us examine this in my YouTube video below.
Talking points in the video
– Us men can be happy to live an independent and free life. On our terms with exactly what we want, with minimal commitments. Why is this such an attractive prospect for us?
– Most of us men are pretty minimalistic, we like the things we like and tend not to buy into consumerism. The research shows this.
– You look after yourself, you own nice cloths, have a gym membership and pursue knowledge and education both formally and through experience and above all.
– You do the work to pursue your passions and goals.
– Our DNA requires us to chase our independent goals and individual freedom.
– Society wants us to constantly consume, why is this?
– The world requires us to provide tax money and consumer dollars.
– To provide for women and children and people who take handouts.
– Society says do this by working for 45+ years for the man and consuming whatever the media tells us to and buying into ideologies we are do not care about.
– But can we push back against this? Can we focus on our own ideologies?
– Let us say we live our minimalist life, we own the stuff we love and don’t get caught up in keeping up with the Jones’.
– We don’t have to buy into traditional family ideals. We don’t have to get married and then dragged through a divorce.
– We don’t have to buy into whatever the media tells us to.
– We will accumulate wealth and assets. Build financial freedom. Become free from the chains of world.
– Then we don’t have to work a 9-5 until 65, we don’t have to engage in the world and buy trash to keeps us broke.
– The world, the government, companies and women asks us for free money that we worked hard for, and we say “Not today princess, not today”.
– So where does this leave us? Build financial freedom and independence, go your own way, go monk mode if you choose.
– We can begin going our own way right now.